The new Acuson Sequoia ultrasound imaging system ensures high quality diagnostic image that is independent of patient’s physiology and anatomy.
With its innovative features and architectural elements it expands Precision Medicine, and allows high resolution imaging adapted to the unique biological acoustic variables of each patient resulting in the choice of the right treatment for the right patient at the right time.
For the first time, technologies are applied in ultrasonography which provide the possibility for automated customization of the examination image depending on each patient’s body type. In this way, the creation of a personalized medical approach is achieved with minimal to no interference of personalized settings by the operating physicians, without creating undesirable variables in the quality of diagnosis.
Advantages for the physician:
- High quality diagnostic image through strong processing power.
- Automated image test settings.
- Rapid workflow.
- Fatigue minimization.
- Shear wave elastography technology for the early detection of lesions in the liver - thyroid - breast.
Advantages for the patient:
- Accurate diagnosis for personalized prevention and treatment.
- Minimization of examination time.