The mission of the Henry Dunant Hospital Center’s Department of Interventional Neuroradiology is to offer the best and minimally invasive treatment for a wide range of diseases involving the brain, the head and the neck area, the spine and the spinal cord.
Under the guidance of Professor Panagioti Panagiotou, acting director of one of Germany’s largest centers of Interventional Neuroradiology, we offer our patients the latest available technological developments in the field of interventional neuroradiology.
Guided by our extensive experience in more than 2500 intravascular treatments, we evaluate our patients with neurovascular diseases, such as brain aneurysm and brain arteriovenous malformations.
We also treat emergency cases of stroke, carotid artery stenosis and intracranial arterial stenosis. In addition, with the experience of establishing Bremen’s Vascular Malformation Center, which constitutes a center of reference in Northern Germany, we treat Body and Extremity Vascular Malformation which is a rare disease.
The interventions are performed by experienced personnel in one of the most modern angiography rooms of invasive treatments.
- Embolization treatment for Brain Aneurysm
- Embolization treatment for Cerebral Arteriovenous Malformations
- Thrombectomy for stroke
- Treatment of Brain, Body and Extremity Vascular Malformations: having the experience of establishing Bremen’s Vascular Malformation Center, which is a center of reference in Northern Germany, we provide the beast treatment for the rare disease of head, body and extremity Vascular Malformations.
- Carotid angioplasty/Stenting
- Intracranial angioplasty/Stenting
Since November 2018, our hospital has been equipped with one of the most modern digital angiographers in invasive neuroradiology which is used to perform all of the interventions carried out in our hospital.