The new Digital Mammography System (HOLOGIC SELENIA DIMENSIONS, AVIA) provides the ability to perform high quality mammograms as well as the placement of guides for invasive procedures with exceptional accuracy, in three dimensions.
- Processing of the radiological image in order to achieve excellent quality.
- High reliability.
- Short examination time.
- Minimum placement time of lesion localization hooks (HOOK).
- Smaller radiation dose.
- Automated determination of the radiation dose depending on the composition, the size of the breasts and the pressure applied.
- Maximum accuracy and safety.
- Automated enlargement of breast areas with no additional radiation.
- Special breast pads for application of less compression on the breasts, depending on the imaging technique, (digital mammography, localization, magnification view).
- Digital mammograms.
- Localization mammograms.
- Magnification mammograms.
- Mammograms of surgical preparations.
- Placement of lesion localization hooks (HOOK).
The highly trained scientific staff in combination with the state-of-the-art medical equipment ensure excellent imaging examinations for both the prevention and diagnosis of breast diseases.