2nd Internal Medicine – Oncology Clinic
- Investigation and diagnosis of oncology diseases on an inpatient or outpatient basis.
- Hospitalization of oncology patients in fully equipped units.
- Multidisciplinary treatment of the oncology patient in collaboration with physicians of other specialties.
- Preparation of anticancer medications in a specially equipped area.
- Chemotherapy and targeted therapy application to oncology patients in a specialized one day clinic according to the guidelines of the International Oncology Societies.
- Inpatient and outpatient support of oncology patients. Treatment of concomitant diseases, and of the complications of the anticancer treatment by a team of specialized physicians. Treatment is carried out in the one day clinic or in the full day hospitalization wards.
- Long-term follow up of oncology patients.
The Clinic features a one day clinic, with 29 hospital beds.