2nd Department of Plastic, Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery
The 2nd Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery applies the best and most modern methods of aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery on a personalized basis, respecting the personality, history and social role of the patients, who trust our physicians and seek their services. The department, headed by the plastic surgeon Dr. Ioannis Lyras, ensures that medical ethics are applied and that all parameters of patient safety are respected.
The department’s collaborators base their daily activities on Hippocrates and Pythagoras teachings for healthy diet, daily exercise and avoiding abuse of unhealthy substances. The department applies the basic rules of medicine and surgery as well as the most advanced methods of aesthetic and reconstructive surgery, using laser technology, radio frequencies and other technological advances in science, in cases where it is clearly indicated on a medical basis.
- Plastic surgery of the breast (reconstruction – augmentation – lift - mastopexia- gynecomastia)
- Plastic surgery of the head and neck (facelift – otoplasty – blepharoplasty – facial rejuvenation – jowl – facial regeneration – nevi – xanthelasma), etc.
- Plastic surgery of the nose (closed rhinoplasty – rinoplasty and diaphragm – profiloplasty – open rhinoplasty – rhinoplasty without scalpel), etc.
- Plastic surgery of the neck (neck lift – jowl lift), etc.
- Plastic surgery of the body (Brazilian liposculpture – abdominoplasty – liposuction - flank), etc.
- New techniques (related to body and face) and
- Reconstructive surgery (face – head – neck – torso – extremities, with all the combinations of surgical procedures).