The Lithotripsy Unit is a reference point in Greece for the treatment of Urinary Tract Stones (urolithiasis; kidney, ureter and bladder stones) thanks to the most advanced medical technology which is used by the most experienced and specialized Medical, Technical and Nursing staff. It provides the most comprehensive, globally followed scientific approach for the problem of Urolithiasis. By choosing the established method of extracorporeal lithotripsy, according to international developments, it offers the least invasive, faster treatment and, of course, the recovery for every patient, with complete elimination of anesthesia, pain, incisions and multidisciplinary hospitalization required by conventional surgical intervention.
Telephone: (+30)210-6972389, (+30)694-5495690
Call Center: (+30)210-6972000
- Extracorporeal lithotripsy
- Endoscopic lithotripsy
- Percutaneous lithotripsy
- Biochemical analysis of stones
For the successful treatment of nephrolithiasis and urinary tract lithiasis, the Lithotripsy Unit of Henry Dunant Hospital Center is equipped with all the technological equipment, which justifies its classification as a reference point in this field, in our country.
- Latest generation extracorporeal lithotripter MODULITH SLX-F2 (the only one in the Greek territory)
- Specialized equipment which includes endoscopic, flexible ureterolithotripsy and percutaneous lithotripsy
- Biochemical analysis of stones, in collaboration with the Biochemistry Laboratory
- Medical Council of Lithiasis
- Fully-developed data management system that allows the treating physician to have access to case histories, achieving the best treatment for each patient.