4th Clinic of Internal Medicine
The 4th Clinic of Internal Medicine of Henry Dunant Hospital Center provides diagnostic and treatment services covering the entire spectrum of internal medicine. With diagnostic practice performed immediately and efficiently, the most appropriate and individualized therapeutic approach is selected, based on current international guidelines. The patients and their families are constantly informed about the progress of the treatment. With responsibility the Physicians of the clinic make use of the Hospital’s modern infrastructure which, in combination with the continuous care from the nursing staff, offer high quality services.
- Follow up of hospitalized patients, during, as well as after hospitalization, during their recovery (follow up)
- Outpatient clinics for diagnosis and follow up of patients with diseases such as Diabetes Mellitus, Anemia, Dyslipidemia,
Metabolic Syndrome, Arterial hypertension, Infections
- Prescription of drugs and tests
- Personalized screening (check up) based on gender, age and possible underlying diseases
- Assessment of patients with liver diseases (cirrhosis, infectious and non-infectious hepatitis, steatohepatitis). The Internist in charge for the assessments is Mrs. An. Papadavid.
- Palliative treatment of chronic diseases (treatment of pain, dyspnea, nutritional disorders)