4th Clinic of Orthopedics
The 4th Clinic of Orthopedics is well organized with specialized and experienced physicians who apply the most modern techniques in the treatment of orthopedic diseases, always based on international protocols (evidence based medicine).
The clinic is highly specialized and experienced in the treatment of Spinal diseases (deformities - trauma), in the modern minimally invasive surgery of large joints (hip - knee - shoulder), in arthroscopic surgery - sports injuries, in foot and ankle conditions and in the whole range of modern orthopedic trauma.
It is constantly updated on the developments of surgical techniques, with training in recognized centers in Europe and attendance of International-Seminars-Conferences.
- Spinal conditions (lumbar, thoracic, cervical) Microdiscectomy, percutaneous kyphoplasty, spinal fusion (spondylodesis), fractures, scoliosis treatment.
- Hip-knee arthroplasty with minimally invasive MIS techniques and rapid recovery
- Orthopedic traumatology with modern minimally invasive techniques.
- Surgical repair of foot and ankle deformities
- Sports injuries
- Regenerative medicine treatments (PRP, stem cell)