3rd Clinic of Neurosurgery
Our Neurosurgery Clinic aims at the advanced management and treatment of Neurosurgical cases and is based on the excellent scientific training of our Physicians, the excellent collaboration with physicians of all specialties and of course the state-of-the-art equipment of Our Hospital.
Our many years of experience and our Physician’s high level of expertise cover with full competence the entire range of Neurosurgery, in brain and spine surgery.
Our goal is the excellent individualized treatment of our patients with the most modern surgical and therapeutic methods to minimize surgical trauma. Moreover, we aim in their integrated management with the assistance of other specialties according to their needs, in order to treat comprehensively and accordingly, even the most complex Neurosurgery cases.
The areas of interest and specialization are:
- Neurosurgical Oncology of the Brain, Spine, Skull Base
Chordoma / Chondrosarcoma
- Minimally invasive spine surgery-
- Endoscopic discectomy-foraminotomy
- Posterior dynamic stabilization of the lumbar spine
- Cervical discoplasty
- Kyphoplasty for spinal fractures
- Vertebroplasty for spinal fractures
- Percutaneous spinal fusion (spondylodesis)
- Neuroendocannula (Brain Path) techniques for minimally invasive treatment of cerebral hemorrhages and deep vein brain lesions.
- Pure Endoscopic Pituitary, Skull Base and Spine Surgery
- Microsurgery, Neuroendoscopy, Neuronavigation of the Brain and Spine
- Interstitial Thermal Therapy - ΙΤΤ) with Laser for brain tumors and treatment of epilepsy.
- Surgical treatment of pain and spasticity with implantable pumps of continuous drug administration
- Intracranial hematoma (Epidural - Subdural - Intracerebral)
- Craniocerebral injuries
- Inflammation – Empyema – Abscess
- Endoscopic treatment of cerebrospinal fluid outflow
- HD Microscope with Blue Light and Fluorescence Modules for radical excision of malignant brain and spinal cord tumors
- HD Endoscope
- Neuroendocannula – Brain path
- HD Fluoroscopy