The Wireless Network service of Henry Dunant Hospital Center (hereinafter HDHC),,,,,, offers the possibility of connecting to the Internet, laptops and other portable devices that support WiFi, without using a network cable.
- Each user of the Service is responsible for and ensures that the Service is used in accordance with the law, good faith and fair dealing.
- Your connection is provided on an as-is basis. No rights and no claims shall arise to HDHC in relation to this provision.
- Your access speed depends on a variety of factors (your desired access point, your distance from our antennas,,,,, the number of users connected at the same time, the current actual speed and the load on our own lines).
ΙΙ. Security & Liability
- The User will be solely responsible for the security of the system and equipment used by the User to access the Internet and for any breach, or unauthorized use thereof or disclosure of confidential information.
- In particular, the User shall violate neither the provisions of Laws no. 2251/94 “On consumer protection”, 2121/92 on intellectual property, 2472/97 on data protection and 2774/1999 on data protection in the telecommunications sector, nor the respective Directives and recommendations of the European Union and other international organisations, etc.
- In the event that HDHC is harmed in any way by acts or omissions of the user, the latter shall be obliged to make good any harm and HDHC shall be entitled join him as party to the relevant proceedings.
- The User acknowledges that the INTERNET is an open environment, that he/she is solely responsible for maintaining his/her personal data, that he/she must act with extreme diligence by taking the necessary security measures to prevent unauthorized use of the network by third parties, authorized or not.
- Due to the nature of the wireless network, avoid sending sensitive personal data (PINs, credit card numbers, passwords, etc.) unless the corresponding security protocol (https,,,,, ftps, etc.) has been enabled.
- HDHC does NOT provide technical support to users of the service.
- HDHC is not liable for any damage and/or harm suffered by the user and/or any third party due to the temporary and/or permanent interruption of the Service.
- The use of the Service and these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Greece.
- User authentication
By connecting to the Wifi, the user also accepts the registration of his/her:
- time of entry in and exit from the wireless network
- IP address held during the connection
The above data can be used in cases of complaints for illegal acts such as:
- Online defamation
- intellectual property theft (films, software, music, etc.)
- Unauthorized distribution and sale of programs (software piracy)
- Circulating child pornography material
- Crimes by hackers or crackers
- Mass emailing of destructive viruses
- Credit card fraud
- Money laundering
- Money embezzlement
- Sending messages with misleading content to trick the user into revealing credit card details, bank account codes
- Electronic blackmail
- Electronic attacks
- Industrial espionage
- Hacking military nodes or bank computer systems
- Computer-based telecommunications fraud
- Interception of electronic mail
- Hacking the website of a company or service or organisation so that it is not functioning at all or is not functioning properly.
- Hacking a company’s computers and local (internal) computer network to cause damage.
- Installing spyware on a user’s computer to monitor and record their movements and choices, for statistical or other more malicious purposes, such as the commercialisation of their personal data or consumer habits.
For this reason, careful use should be made of the network services and the passphrase ,,,,, which is strictly personal. Also, the connection of each user is strictly personal and the provision, in any way, of internet services to third parties is prohibited.