Neurology and Audiology Clinic – Department of Otolaryngology
- Current Position Director of the Audiology & Neurotology Dept. at Henry Dunant Hospital Center (2005-today)
- Consultant of Audiology &Neurotology Dept. at Hellenic Red Cross Hospital “Korgialenion – Mpenakion” (1999-2005)
- Consultant of the ENT Dept. at Medical Centre of Athens (1998)
- Specialty training in ENT at “Penteli Children’s Hospital” and at Hellenic Red Cross Hospital “Korgialenion – Mpenakion” (1993-1997)
Patient’s Examination, Diagnosis and Treatment against:
- Acute and chronic hearing disorders (hearing impairment, deafness, tinnitus)
- Balance disorders and space orientation (vertigo, dizziness, unsteadiness)
- Clinical and laboratory tests are made, followed by treatment, including special handling (Hallpike maneuvering), medication, fitting of devices (hearing aids, tinnitus masker – TRT) and intratympanic injections.
- Operational; approaches are made in close collaboration with the ENT Dept.
- Specialized in preoperative cochlear implant evaluation and postoperative fittings and adjustment.
- Post specialty training in Neurotology at University College London Hospital (Prof. Luxon) i
- MA in Public Administration of Health Services
Recognitions & Awards
- Hellenic Society of Otorhinolaryngology (Full member 1997)
- Hellenic Society of Audiology – Neurotology
- Panhellenic Society of Otorhinolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery (Full member 1997)
- Hellenic Society of Otorhinolaryngological Allergology and Immunology (Full member 1997)
- International Association of Audiology and Neurotology
- Mediterranean Society of Audiology and Neurotology
- Dr. Passou has over 40 publications in National and International Congresses as well as in medical journals.
- In conclusion, she has participated in a significant number of medical congresses and seminars as speaker or contributor for further education of young doctors and also members of the staff of Henry Dunant Hospital Center.