Department of Medical Imaging & Interventional Radiology
- Head, Department of Radiology, Henry Dunant Hospital Center, Athens, Greece 2018-present
- Head, Department of Radiology, “Igias Melathron” Hospital, Athens, Greece 2005-2017
- Chief Section of CT and MR Imaging, Affidea Group Diagnostic Center, Psichico, Athens, Greece 2012-2017
- Consultant in section of CT and MR Imaging, Affidea Group Diagnostic Center, Piraeus, Greece 2008-2012
- Chief section of CT and MR Imaging, “Diagnostiki Therapeftiki” Center, Athens, Greece 2001-2008
- Consultant in cross sectional Radiology, Sixth IKA Hospital, Athens, Greece 1997-2003
- Chief sections of Classic Radiology, Ultrasound Imaging, Breast Imaging and Bone Densitometry, Euromedica Group, Athens, Greece 1991-2012
- Ηe is interested in CT Colonography, Coronary CTA, CTA and MRA ,CT and MR Enterography , Breast MRI and MRI of the Prostate
- Residency in Radiology, Evangelismos General Hospital, Athens, Greece 1986-1991
- Graduated from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki in 20.07.1983
- Successful completion of the entire core curriculum in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (EMRI ERASMUS COURSES) 1991-1994
- Bildgebende Verfalieren bei unklarer Raumforderung der Milz, ULTRASCALL in Klinik und Praxis, Band 7, lieft 3, 224 (92).
- Myasthenia gravis. A potential cause of false positively elevated troponin. Case report and brief review. International Journal of Cardiology.