Upper Extremity – Hand Surgery and Microsurgery
The Clinic of Upper Extremity – Hand Surgery and Microsurgery was established to offer specialized services to Orthopedics, particularly to increasingly severe trauma cases that threaten the life and integrity of patients.
The team’s long-term occupation with, and high experience in the field of orthopedic traumatology and microsurgery, guarantee the safe approach and treatment of the patient’s problem, aiming for the patient’s most functional and aesthetic rehabilitation as well as his/her rapid return to his/her previous activities.
With its excellent specifications, its sophisticated and elegant areas, its well-designed and organized operating rooms, the specialized personnel and the well-equipped laboratories, Henry Dunant Hospital Center is a decisive factor to our success and an inspiration for creativity.
- Acute and chronic diseases of the musculoskeletal system
- Surgery of the brachial plexus
- Surgery of the peripheral nerves
- Surgery of the upper extremity
- Surgery of the shoulder - arthroscopy
- Surgery of the lower extremity
- Surgery of the tendons
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Revascularization – limb replantation (upper and lower extremities)
- Transfer of free vascularized flaps to cover skin and bone deficits
- Thumb reconstruction with toe transfer
- Comminuted humeral fractures
- Supracondylar fractures
- Scaphoid pseudarthrosis
- Rheumatoid hand
- Compression syndromes in upper and lower extremities
- Bone pseudarthrosis at the upper and lower extremities.
- Acromioclavicular rupture
- Mixed lesions in upper and lower extremities
- Sports injuries
- Cervical syndrome
- All the orthopedic diseases requiring the support of the specialized microsurgery technique