Body muscle mass assessment study
If you are 20 to 44 years old you can take part in the observational study (non-interventional study) for the determination of Muscle Mass that is performed for the first time in Greece.
Your participation, which is voluntary, will help us to determine the normal values of the Greek population, the criteria and diagnostic tools that will complement the common European and global scientific language regarding the study and assessment of muscle mass.
Participants, in addition to being satisfied that they will contribute to the scientific research, they will also have the opportunity to undergo the following tests using the state-of-the-art medical equipment free of charge:
- Full body composition analysis (bone, muscles, fat)
- Body fat measurement
- Ultrasound measurements of the quadriceps muscle (qualitative and quantitative analysis)
Learn more about the study here.
Interested parties can schedule their appointment in the following ways:
- They can fill in the Expression of Interest form
- They can call at 210 6979185, 6944 641499 (between the hours of 8:00-16:00)
- They can send an email to SmmS@dunant.gr